Friday, March 13, 2009

Sick

It seams as though everyone is getting sick. And from what i see they are staying sick for a long time. My brother been sick for two weeks and the bad part is its really bad. but i was thinking today that i was sick a few weeks ago i spent half a week being sick and that was it. Now what i find weird bout that is the fact that everyone says your diet effect you ability to not get sick and to get better when you do. Well maybe that's a lie cause when i get sick i sleep and i don't men wake up every few hours and eat and stuff i mean i go into a dead sleep i don't move at all i don't eat drink or anything else but sleep. my flue was gone in about four days, but everyone in my family eats right and every thing but they stay sick forever. i never eat right to the point were if i do i get stomach problems and throw up. but I'm better off then them. so it raise a question in my mind am i really human
hummmmmmmmmmmmmm............. i wonder

1 comment: