Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday

YAY!!!!!!!!! Its friday. Today was an odd day to say the least first of all I was tired from not getting much sleep to the point were it took ten minutes for my arlam to wake me up(it usualy takes about 2 seconds for it to wake me up). Anyway I got to school almost miss the bus but didn't and decided to lay down on one of the tables cause I didn't plan on going to any of my classes anyway. Well I stayed there until the bell rang (my friend was nice enough to rub my back while I was laying down that was so nice of her). But I had to get up and so I burned a DVD which took a really long time by the way. Any way secound block started and I was going to right in my Blog but got distracted. So I didn't. Any who we watched a movie about a french war thing. I have no clue what it was called because I dell asleep before it got to the name (I was that tired) I woke up a few time but I was asleep most of the movie good thing its not done yet maybe I'll be able to get what it was about from the ending. After that I perty much installed software on the computers I got all but 4 done out of about 30 so I think I did a good job. The bus ride home was crappy though (which is where I started writing this) my whole body hurt evey time I hit a bump (I'm still soar from going to the gym for the first time ever to. I had hope to never go to one in my whole life but it seams I was wrong) but its ok. But I still had a good day even though I was in a ton of pain.

PS(now I know how women feel when they have lage chest and its a bump ride it must hurt) have a good day. (and this is my first post from my phone)

No comments:

Post a Comment