Monday, January 26, 2009

Monday

Today was a good day at first then i got to forth block and forgot i had homework due. that suck it was the 2nd time i had forgot it. I watched a good movie today it was the last 007 movie. my mom came in a yelled it me to turn on the light and clean my room all through it which made it had to enjoy. but the funny thing was after I finish watching the movie i turn my music on and go to turn my lights one and there out. turns out my dad was replacing our sprinkler timer while i was watching the movie and he didn't finish so the power for it stayed off (just so you know my lights for my room and my room only are linked to the sprinklers). so now i am here sitting in my dark room the only light coming from my screen as i type this. anyway its been a good day so can't be mad might as well be happy. (I wouldn't say glad)

No comments:

Post a Comment